Rosabon Financial Services is currently expanding its business with the view of taking advantage of emerging opportunities in the finance industry. In line with this perspective, we seek to expand our source of funds by partnering with brokers. Our brokerage rewards is very attractive and comparatively favourably in the finance industry. For further inquiries kindly follow the link brokerage commission.
WHO WILL QUALIFY AS ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (RFS) BROKER?
RFS Deposit Broker will be an individual or institution with network of sources of investible funds, which will intermediate, between the investing public and RFS with the aim of earning brokerage fee/commission. In other words, a RFS broker is that person/institution/firm that is ready to generate deposit for RFS on commission basis. A broker can be an accountant, banker, treasury officer, marketer in organization, brokers in other organizations such as stock brokers, insurance brokers, educated unemployed individual seeking freelance marketing to build their career in marketing, individuals in paid employment, etc.
Our brokers can be located anywhere in the country as opportunity abounds and funds can be generated and paid into any of our bank account from any part of the country.
BENEFITS OF BEING A RFS BROKERS
- It is a veritable source of income for all potential brokers.
- It is an additional source of income for practicing brokers.
- It is also an additional source of income for individuals in paid employment working in institution/firms that have investible funds.
- Compensation/commission is very attractive, sustainable and payable in a ratio of 65% upfront and 35% at maturity; follow the link brokerage commission.
- Compensation/commission is payable as and when due without delay.
RFS SELLING POINTS
- Rosabon Financial Services is a well structured organization with over 17years of experience in its chosen business.
- The board and management staff of the company is purely people with astute integrity and vast experience in the financial industry.
- The company provides unique products and services that provide financial solutions in our core business focus.
- Our interest rates are highly competitive and one of the best in our industry.
- Our core values are hinged on integrity and sound business practice.
- Our process is fast, powered with the latest technology.
- Our strong will is excellent service delivery as our poise is to exceed our customer’s expectations.
SOURCES OF FUNDS
Funds can be sourced by brokers from any of the following institutions below. This includes private and the public sectors or from one state or local government to the other. Funds can also be sourced from the following sectors/establishments;
- High Networth Individuals
- Insurance companies
- Oil & Gas
- Stock brokers
- Finance companies
- Investment companies
- Pension Fund Administrators/Custodians, etc.
ROSABON PROCESS FLOW FOR BROKER
The following are the processes by which brokers from any where in the country can relate with RFS in processing funds sourced as brokers
REGISTRATION OF BROKERS
To be a Rosabon Financial Services broker, such a candidate or institution must register as our broker by completing our broker’s form. Follow the link “Register as RFS Broker” to download our broker’s registration form.
TRANSACTION PROCESSING BY BROKERS
- Discuss with your prospects to convince them to invest in Rosabon Financial Services thereby developing a database/network of investors.
- Once agreement is reached with a potential investor in line with our investment pricing, the broker request and directs that the customer pays his/her funds directly into any of our bank accounts “bank account”. Note: Brokers are not permitted to collect cash on behalf of Rosabon. All funds in cash should be paid directly by the investor into any of our bank account. Also, all cheque deposit must be issued either in the client’s name or in the name of Rosabon Financial Services.
- Value date of investment commences when cheque clears into our bank account. However, when investment is in cash value date will be same day.
- Funds deposited into our bank account should be done using the client’s name for ease of identification.
- On receipt of the information and documentation as well as clearing of the cheque, Treasury Services will process the investment within 24hours. The advice will be sent either via e-mail or courier mail through the broker for onward presentation to the client.
- As soon as the investment advice is acknowledged by the client and delivered to RFS (Treasury Services Unit) by the broker, the broker will be required to fill out our brokerage processing form which can be downloaded from the link “brokerage processing form” for onward processing of his/her brokerage.
- On management approval, 65% of the total brokerage due to the broker will be processed and paid within 12hours while the balance 35% will be paid at maturity of the investment. Please be informed that payments are made only by open cheques and not cash.
- At maturity, all funds liquidated are payable in crossed or open cheques depending on request. We do not pay cash. Again, funds liquidated are payable in the client’s name (i.e, investment name) and not the broker’s name.